Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Google says it is a Southern Masked weaver.
Well the little weavers are sooo neat looking. I was glad to see the yellow one was considered common and not threatened. Birds are so amazing. I have little peacock feathers that have never lost their color and they are more than 20 years old.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

SSSSSOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTTTEE!!!!!!!!
I WANNA BITE HIS CHEEK! ?
Happy birthday wee one!!! You are too cute and probably squishy too !! Enjoy your day!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Welcome back Lyn! What a happy and uplifting post to read. You have been missed! Was just speaking of you a couple days ago and Lola too ;-)
Thanks Heather, good to be back. Happy birthday to Cinders, please give her a big hug from me. Hope all is well with you and the family - 2 and 4 legged varieties!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Welcome back. Typical Lola, just when you decide you are going to sell the house she decides that she will start enjoying your garden.
Thanks Carol, yes very typical of him! He's still a naughty torty. I think all the basking he's doing now has recharged his solar batteries and he's into all sorts....getting stuck between plant pots , or knocking them over, trying to scale a 4 foot wall and not wanting to go to bed at night etc. The houses I'm looking at have all got to meet Lola's requirements. I've seen some lovely places but either the garden isn't sunny and big enough or not anywhere suitable to put his hide - so I'll keep looking. How are you and all your family?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
She really is a gorgeous girl and looks like she had a great birthday.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
But I already have!
Please don't reply on that thread though, I want to keep the book uninterrupted.
The reply thread for comments is https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/the-tort-who-walked-by-herself-chat-page.184920/
Or you can post comments here in the Cold Dark Room, of course.
Hope you like it.
I'll try to do a page a day.
I'll look forward to reading that later. How are you, Adam? Hope Wifey and Tidgy are well too.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Our “cooling off” trend of a few days below 90 is bound to be broken today. Back over 90F now for the next week. Hot, humid, hazy & more rain forecast for the weekend. Bla

This AM while taking out a few bags of garden refuse for pick-up, I spotted two nice foxes galavanting & pouncing on the street. Early morning pranksters about.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning all!!! Love the peeking Opo pic! And it so nice to see greetings from Lyn first thing... our cool spell has ended here as well and we are looking at highs of 98 all week... BUMMER!! Jayden and I are back at a follow up with his eye this morning.. everything is going well with him so this is just a formality I’m sure. Schools back on Thursday.. I’m a little nervous about it ?...