10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I don’t have YouTube. So can’t post a vid. But does anyone have an email address I can send a pic of lucky walking to they wouldn’t mind sending me via message please.
this is the tort I teach

wishful thinking ??
Send it to me and I’ll post it. Do you want it posted here or in a different thread?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evenooning all. My mother in law has been admitted to hospital with a pulmonary embolism :(

She suffers from depression and anxiety and has been refusing to go out for walks since lockdown. So many months have basically been spent in a chair and this was inevitable basically.

FiL is beside himself because he can’t visit her.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Good evenooning all. My mother in law has been admitted to hospital with a pulmonary embolism :(

She suffers from depression and anxiety and has been refusing to go out for walks since lockdown. So many months have basically been spent in a chair and this was inevitable basically.

I’m so sorry, I know this doesn’t make it better but I‘m sorry all the same. I’m sending prayers and wishes your way ??

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Jelly ball / Pectinatella (not sure how to spell it)
Hello and welcome to the CDR. I’m Linda and I live in Kent in South East England. :)

We’re an international bunch of idiots /friends here who sometimes talk tortoise and fairly regularly talk puns and nonsense.

Pull up an armadillo and the one-legged pirate will be along shortly to bring you your beverage of choice. The big armadillo is called Montgomery and is a very obliging coffee table, especially if you dust him or tickle him under the chin.

It’s rather gloomy in here, but the flying jellyfish glow a little brighter when you polish them. The blueberry ones seem to be glowing brightest at the moment.
Watch your step; it’s easy to stub your toe on the hedgehogs in the gloom. The wool spider, if she exists, seems to be in a better mood since we locked the leprechaun in a jellyfish tank. The snow leopard is very friendly and eats carrots :)

Colorado Springs,CO
Hello and welcome to the CDR. I’m Linda and I live in Kent in South East England. :)

We’re an international bunch of idiots /friends here who sometimes talk tortoise and fairly regularly talk puns and nonsense.

Pull up an armadillo and the one-legged pirate will be along shortly to bring you your beverage of choice. The big armadillo is called Montgomery and is a very obliging coffee table, especially if you dust him or tickle him under the chin.

It’s rather gloomy in here, but the flying jellyfish glow a little brighter when you polish them. The blueberry ones seem to be glowing brightest at the moment.
Watch your step; it’s easy to stub your toe on the hedgehogs in the gloom. The wool spider, if she exists, seems to be in a better mood since we locked the leprechaun in a jellyfish tank. The snow leopard is very friendly and eats carrots :)
Idiots! I’m offended!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Oh no!! Hoping for a speedy solution for her and quick recovery. It’s hard to have a loved one in the hospital right now..

Colorado Springs,CO
Jelly ball / Pectinatella (not sure how to spell it)
Welcome from Colorado Springs! These lunatics didn’t give me a welcome when I joined, so consider yourself lucky ?. I’m Golden Greek Tortoise 567, Golden or Greek for short I don’t mind. Only one person knows my real name but she’s sworn to secrecy.

Prepare to be shown horrors, wonders (not sure about that part), and craziness. Never accept a cup of tea here, prices are through the roof. Be careful where you move, you never know when you could step on a loose floorboard and fall through the abyss. And most importantly be wary of the dark lord.

You’ll never understand what’s going on here, and will probably never catch up with the posts if you miss even a day. You might need a blanket because it’s so cold here, but you will never find one because it’s too dark. One last note, never let your guard down, not even for a second. ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
You definitely need to whistle the mexican whistle.

[/https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=A09CAD9E34FB59472AC2A09CAD9E34FB59472AC2&shtp=Sms&shid=d1a2cef5-dcc6-413d-bec1-590f7a4d9c9f&shtk=RHVrZXMgT2YgSGF6emFyZCBHZW5lcmFsIExlZSBIb3Ju&shdk=dGhlIGhvcm4gb2YgZ2VuZXJhbCBsZWUgZG9kZ2U%3D&shhk=MEBAgBptVBlzG%2BcKhKCYRM6iGoFjrHWf%2Bck9nmkLIQg%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OSH.Iz4aM%252F7RXWAQZaesC%252BMoRg