COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
doing much better as I was on morphene since Friday. I will take my last pill this Friday and be done.. my belly button is killing me but I can deal with that as opposed to being high.. (not a good high either)... and Im bored. I can’t sit here and let my house get dirty. When all is back to normal .. I WILL NEVER HAVE SURGERY AGAIN FOR ANYTHING! Not one person has really helped me as I would like and they all make me feel guilty if I don’t help them. Just today someone asked me for my planters that I keep on hand in the basement (they are heavy). Since I wasn’t using them could they give them to their sister? Waiting the whole time for me to hobble down there and get them!! I can’t wait to be all better...but I am ok as I know it could have been much worse. So I thank my lucky stars ⭐️ . How are you doing ?
Everything with you and family ok?
did you finally guess anyone else’s missions?
I hear you. I'll be thinking of you. When I'm going thru something the people around me expect me to be superwoman. When they are they whine and cry like babies. They only made me stronger.?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
doing much better as I was on morphene since Friday. I will take my last pill this Friday and be done.. my belly button is killing me but I can deal with that as opposed to being high.. (not a good high either)... and Im bored. I can’t sit here and let my house get dirty. When all is back to normal .. I WILL NEVER HAVE SURGERY AGAIN FOR ANYTHING! Not one person has really helped me as I would like and they all make me feel guilty if I don’t help them. Just today someone asked me for my planters that I keep on hand in the basement (they are heavy). Since I wasn’t using them could they give them to their sister? Waiting the whole time for me to hobble down there and get them!! I can’t wait to be all better...but I am ok as I know it could have been much worse. So I thank my lucky stars ⭐ . How are you doing ?
Hey, I apologize for my chuckle, your quality of help is more the norm, (sorry). My sister will get well quickly because I'm here, not because I'm good, but because she'll want to kick me out and have her privacy back hahaha. She was so stoned when I picked her up. I was going to make a video and my damn batteries died. Oh lordy she was funny. She couldn't have her eyes open...too funny

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
doing much better as I was on morphene since Friday. I will take my last pill this Friday and be done.. my belly button is killing me but I can deal with that as opposed to being high.. (not a good high either)... and Im bored. I can’t sit here and let my house get dirty. When all is back to normal .. I WILL NEVER HAVE SURGERY AGAIN FOR ANYTHING! Not one person has really helped me as I would like and they all make me feel guilty if I don’t help them. Just today someone asked me for my planters that I keep on hand in the basement (they are heavy). Since I wasn’t using them could they give them to their sister? Waiting the whole time for me to hobble down there and get them!! I can’t wait to be all better...but I am ok as I know it could have been much worse. So I thank my lucky stars ⭐️ . How are you doing ?
Some people just don’t think... you certainly would have been in your rights to tell them..... pretty much anything ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hey, I apologize for my chuckle, your quality of help is more the norm, (sorry). My sister will get well quickly because I'm here, not because I'm good, but because she'll want to kick me out and have her privacy back hahaha. She was so stoned when I picked her up. I was going to make a video and my damn batteries died. Oh lordy she was funny. She couldn't have her eyes open...too funny

Both of you are a riot! Y’all are both so special to me ...each in your own way... what I wouldn’t give to be a fly on her wall right now ????

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That was short and sweet. I came here to quickly say three things:
1.) A very very Happy 3rd day Birthday Adam.????????

2.) Here is your puppy Cathie. See down below.

3.) Was to see how Jessica was doing, but I am glad to see that she got to go home.

Okay maybe 4 tbings:
4.) How are you doing Yvonne. ?
Now that the anesthia is finally gone, I'm doin' pretty good, thanx! There's a few aches and pains but doin'ok!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
doing much better as I was on morphene since Friday. I will take my last pill this Friday and be done.. my belly button is killing me but I can deal with that as opposed to being high.. (not a good high either)... and Im bored. I can’t sit here and let my house get dirty. When all is back to normal .. I WILL NEVER HAVE SURGERY AGAIN FOR ANYTHING! Not one person has really helped me as I would like and they all make me feel guilty if I don’t help them. Just today someone asked me for my planters that I keep on hand in the basement (they are heavy). Since I wasn’t using them could they give them to their sister? Waiting the whole time for me to hobble down there and get them!! I can’t wait to be all better...but I am ok as I know it could have been much worse. So I thank my lucky stars ⭐ . How are you doing ?
Damn! I am not the best repairman but I can work in a lot of disciplines. Two neighbors that have since passed away I did almost as much work as people they payed to work for them! It was how I was raised and it helps me sleep at night!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
It would certainly be worth a try. I lost my $500 lemon tree. I kept hoping it would try to get some growth when it cooled off but it is absolutely dead.

Yikes! How large of a tree? $500.00 lemon tree, must make juice on command? ? We have a nice Persian Lime tree, purchased in Florida a few years back. It goes out in Spring & back inside for Winter. We had some 40 degree nights last week, so it’s already in now along with a few Hibiscus.

Did it did die from the searing heat or frozen winter? You all have some pretty extreme temps in Arizona.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
So truth be told I am not much of a drinker. I always get the look from doctor when I answer less than two drinks in a week! Well I needed more tequila so I went to the ABC store and it has been a long while. The empty field behind it is filled with townhouses with people living in them?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Yikes! How large of a tree? $500.00 lemon tree, must make juice on command? ? We have a nice Persian Lime tree, purchased in Florida a few years back. It goes out in Spring & back inside for Winter. We had some 40 degree nights last week, so it’s already in now along with a few Hibiscus.

Did it did die from the searing heat or frozen winter? You all have some pretty extreme temps in Arizona.
Searing heat. We haven’t had a frozen winter in sometime in Phoenix.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Something tells me we are evesdropping on a different thread.???

hi Cathie! You are never evesdropping...
I was answering a post from Maggie3fan.
i DID post right under her words but this dang phone does what it wants!???
Here is why I said what I said....

Attachments

• 831240C3-61DD-4960-9A13-5661C5BFA739.png
    831240C3-61DD-4960-9A13-5661C5BFA739.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 6

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Maro2bear says no and I respect his opinion. But I'm still curious as to what it can do. I only paid $4. And actually only used around 3" not 5" of one 2' long PVC like cylinder. There was 3 cylinders in the package. It's a flexible plastic and easily cut with scissors. I have a lot of leftovers. I can cut some more pieces for Arrow and still play.?

maybe use some to add to your drain pipes so water doesn’t come up against your house when it rains a lot?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
hi Cathie! You are never evesdropping...
I was answering a post from Maggie3fan.
i DID post right under her words but this dang phone does what it wants!???
Here is why I said what I said....
Yes. Somehow I don't always get to see all posts but might see them days later on the same page. It's ok it's just part of the monkey vine here. Any hacker would lose their mind trying to hack it ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey