COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Yeah, what Mark said for weather yesterday, we painted 16' baseboards & shoe after Darren left. Stacked them on the back wall, 22 of them, did laundry, grocery shopping. Congrats on your growing wood-working following. Your work looks really good, I'm not shocked that others notice as well. Kinda how it works....LOL You will now likely suffer a surge of orders, and a nice sum of "mad money" for the summer~!

shoe? might have to deduct points for that

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Jan A

Boulder, CO
All you need to know-

This is why I have trouble communicating with my hubby or most men. Not being into construction, plumbing, electrical, woodworking, etc., my only reaction when someone says "shoe" is "something a girl cannot have enough pairs of."

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
communicating with my hubby or most men.
Gender WAR! LMAO.....reminds me of middle school in the early 70's, we had lot of these debates/discussions in Class because of then-current events. Some of you may remember those events. I learned the C word back then, "chauvinism" is what the girls told me I had(I thought it was a disease). I think you guys won that whole deal, but I'm not really sure what you won but I'm cool to have shared the misery for 40 yrs.

I quickly learned to adapt as teen. Pretty girls wearing hiphuggers, minskirts and middriffs were burning their clothes....ok, I'm in! LOL Those girls lasted about as long as those fads did. I learned that for a partner, I like an equal next to me in life, not a "look at me" girl.

All in fun with no offense ever meant....For me, it's funny how we start out in one place, and end up a very different person.....kinda cool!

For inquiring minds, 5th visit to new Chiro this evening. I had a headache Thur morning, took two Motrin and was fine.....that never happens with a migraine. I did not have a migraine last week but I go a week without one, about once or twice a year. His treatments have been 90/10%- neck/back. If we can put together a second week, that would be a metric not reached in decades. I know my parameter for measuring success, it's simple; Time

Enjoy the day guys....

Full disclosure- I omitted "molding" from shoe because I wasn't sure that it wasn't "moulding"......I'm dumb, that's all! LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hope that any members and their families in the path of that Tornado in Mississippi and nearby have stayed safe. The devastation it caused in Rolling Fork is just dreadful and my thoughts are with anyone that has been affected.
Yes, the pictures they showed on the news last night were horrific!!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This is why I have trouble communicating with my hubby or most men. Not being into construction, plumbing, electrical, woodworking, etc., my only reaction when someone says "shoe" is "something a girl cannot have enough pairs of."
Me too. I have a thing for shoes 😅

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
"contentiousness of shoe."

Something that does not exist? LOL, I'm just teasing.....we all have our own "stuff" and you are as welcome to yours, as I am to mine J!

My daughter has SHOES....25 yrs old and more shoes than Imelda Marco's had! These aren't "pretty" shoes, they are sneakers, clogs, hushpuppies all kind of casual shoes.....by the BASKET! She must have 50 pairs! Does she need "help"? LOL

For reference, I have...qk look into the closet, 15 pairs of shoes/boots including my specialty stuff like sandals, riding boots etc.

This is a man/woman thing, right?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes, the pictures they showed on the news last night were horrific!!!!
I've been seeing the bad weather going on in California too. Every time I watch it I think of you and the others here on TFO and say a prayer. Hopefully you haven't been affected.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I bought a new 4k Arlo Webcam that I'll mount near our hummingbird feeders. I'm hoping to capture some awesome still shots with it.
Oh no 😮... If my Feit won't connect to WiFi what's a girl to do but buy another camera. I need my fix of hummingbirds too. The Feit is what I was using for that.$$$

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
The new bird feeder camera is beyond my wildest dreams. I'm going to try a video first. If it doesn't a picture will be good too. Only 3 different birds have accepted it yet.
View attachment 355498

Very cool! Almost too close. Ok, remind us all of the brand/name. Good job setting it up.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Very cool! Almost too close. Ok, remind us all of the brand/name. Good job setting it up.
The company I bought it from is Sharper Image. The product is the Smart AI Recognition Bird Feeder BF002. I really like it. I hope it doesn't show all the work I need to do too 😉 but it probably does on a computer 😂. It even shows up nicely on my simple smart phone. I saw an opossum in my yard early this morning. The Campark would've been good for that picture 🤔 dang it. Here I am talking about the picture that got away again 😝🤣

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The company I bought it from is Sharper Image. The product is the Smart AI Recognition Bird Feeder BF002. I really like it. I hope it doesn't show all the work I need to do too 😉 but it probably does on a computer 😂. It even shows up nicely on my simple smart phone. I saw an opossum in my yard early this morning. The Campark would've been good for that picture 🤔 dang it. Here I am talking about the picture that got away again 😝🤣
This is a picture I like of the female Cardinal. It looks like She was trying to figure out if her Highness likes the new device.😊1679939030460.jpg