Crash Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
OK, I came home and brought in Crash and noticed that he has rubbed a raw spot on both sides of his neck. Nothing dangerous and not bleeding or anything but should I put something on it? I am guessing he stuck his head inbetween something as the grass is always greener...................

When I was in college, my reproductive physiology teacher used to give us what he called "cocktail information". One of the things I have never forgotten is that he told us a goat could ejaculate 47 feet. Well, today, I found out that a Russian can pee a hell of a lot farther than that when scared. I picked up Crash (whose name I might change again - to squirt) to take him out to his lovely outside pen. I was carrying him and tripped over a dog bed or something. I caught myself before falling (hard to do being a fat lady with a tort in my hand) but it jarred ol' Crash to the bone and he let loose a stream of urine down the hall into the middle of the living room. Funny thing is, he managed to spin his art on the hall walls AND hit PowerBall's butt with the same blast. Dang, and I just cleaned the carpets too!

GRRRR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:D Glad your both alright, but am sitting here laughing because it is so easy to visualize. It's all because the carpets were clean, nothing happens on dirty carpets...lol. The volume tortoises can do always amazes me.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Isn't it funny what we really learned from out teachers in school. If they only knew what we really remembered from their lectures I wonder if they would take so long to prepare for them. It's always the off subject things that you remember.

desertsss

5 Year Member
Nice save. And yes the amount that can come and when nervous or frightened always amazes me. My guys are just babies and if they are lying on me or just relaxing with me they can shoot about a foot. :p

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My colleagues think I'm mental laughing out loud - think Crash/Squirt was just saying HEY,HEY mama watch out hehe.
Shame, he sounds cute. Tallula peed like that once when I was putting her back in her enclosure, went all over me, my legs, feet floor and in her enclosure....guess she was hell-bent on not going back in! I am laughing with you, not at you - so glad you are both alright, could have been a cadenza!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I'm sitting here laughing so hard I can hardly type, cause I know just what your talking about. Poor PowerBall. I can just imagine the look on Powerballs face :D Now that will teach you to carry him in one of those plastic shoeboxes or risk dirty carpets again LOL. Thanks for the chuckle.

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
Brilliant idea - the plastic bin - here you go Crash, thanks for flying Alaska!

I agree with the education aspect. Funny that from Repro, my most entertaining class next to meats, that I remember the goat ejacualation (had no intention of EVER breeding goats, nor going to a cocktail party so the info was useless) and watching a girl suck a bit too hard on the pipette to collect sheep semen. Yep! Sure do miss college!

My dad saw the mess on the wall before I had an opportunity to clean it up and he accused PB of doing it. When I told him it was the tortoise, he screamed "good grief" how high does THAT thing lift it's leg! Just gotta love dads who love their daughters who live with them but are not particularly fond of animals. I think my dad thinks it was ET who did it because I heard him telling T (who he calls fetalbomb) he was going to cut off his wanker if he kept marking up the walls. Sheesh, T doesn't even come in the house except in rare occassions.

Gonna buy a new carpet cleaner this week. I got some new stuff that is supposed to be all natural (I love that line - all natural. Hell, snake venom is natural but that doesn't make it good for you) and harmless to the animals. Doesn't matter though, someone will mess on the carpet.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I want to know if someone measured the goats distance, and was it tax payer money that funded this research?

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
HAHAHAHA Valerie your dad sounds so funny - I can imagine, "Good grief how high can he lift his leg" - hahahaha, thanks for that, such a laugh :D Poor dogs getting the blame haha

Status
Not open for further replies.