Cuora flavomarginata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Here is a shot of one of the new Cuora flavomarginata that I am and will be working with for the coming years. There are five of them and they all belong to the TSA. Of any offspring I am able to produce down the line, half will be mine and the the other half will go to the TSA, hopefully for return to protected habitats within their natural range.

I hope to share more info and photo/video footage of this project as time goes on.

Attachments

• IMG_0427.JPG
    IMG_0427.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 100

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Anthony P said:
Here is a shot of one of the new Cuora flavomarginata that I am and will be working with for the coming years. There are five of them and they all belong to the TSA. Of any offspring I am able to produce down the line, half will be mine and the the other half will go to the TSA, hopefully for return to protected habitats within their natural range.

I hope to share more info and photo/video footage of this project as time goes on.

My wife and I were up to Anthony this past weekend. I have many pictures of this project, and as we get it up on our site, we'll get some more pictures and details up here!

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Thank you! I am falling in love with these guys. So full of energy and so personable. I look forward to getting video footage of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.