Cuora mccordi

harris

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I have 2 arriving as soon as the weather is safe to ship. For those of you that understand how so incredibly fortunate and also humbled I am to be able to work with this species, stay tuned to this thread.

Also, just as equally cool, I have 2 Platysternon megacephalum coming with them.

All 4 of these incredible animals were CB in '18.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh wow, I love those. Their shell is like beautiful looking wood.
They are critically endangered, how are they able to be sold?
Really exciting.

ColaCarbonaria

Pensacola, Florida
I have 2 arriving as soon as the weather is safe to ship. For those of you that understand how so incredibly fortunate and also humbled I am to be able to work with this species, stay tuned to this thread.

Also, just as equally cool, I have 2 Platysternon megacephalum coming with them.

Awesome. Looking forward to pics! Congrats!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You seem to have quite the diverse collection of turtles and tortoises. I wish I could come visit you.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
The enclosures are ready and the countdown is on. The Platysternon arrived first, and these guys are coming right behind them. Breathe, Mike. Breathe....

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC

Would you mind posting some details/pics on your C. mccordi enclosure? I'm currently working to setup a colony here.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Unscientific names makes it easier to know what your talking about. Now I have to look them up, ugh. Lol
Congrats, I can tell the excitement in your post. That's cool. Looking forward to pics.
Agreed… so what kind are they??