Cuora Serrata

Uriah Miller

Location (City and/or State)
Grand haven Mi
Hey All. Just looking to get in touch with fellow C. Serrata keepers here in America. I think it’d be very beneficial to link up and exchange information on our experiences. Thank you to anyone up for discussion 👍🏻

Attachments

• 3BB2D218-ED04-4538-8948-B03D03632766.jpeg
    3BB2D218-ED04-4538-8948-B03D03632766.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 8

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
hi, I have a serrata but she is at her original owners home now trying to get her bred and to lay her eggs. He had her for at least a few years and she intimidated the males she was trying to be bred to, so he sold her to me. I had her a year then he thought he had a male that would work. So I sent her back. I am waiting to hear if she is coming back or if she successfully laid eggs. So I sort of own one. At least for now. I open up any discussion you have. Do you have a male or a female? Mine eats crawfish, frozen thawed shelled raw shrimp and fuzzies. What do you feed yours and what would you like to talk about? I don't want to give the name of the man who has her now as I am not sure if he wants to open up conversation etc. without his permission. He is a very good turtle owner and breeds successfully. We are hoping she bred and lays eggs this year.