Cyclonorbis senegalensis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Here is something really cool and a species I really love. These guys, hopefully a pair, came from parents out of Benin and were hatched here. This is one you don't see as hatchlings, ever. The adults are very easy to get and are really cool turtles. Sorry for the bad pics, I'm still moving. Thanks!
1f7d3996e5977e7c90c1e8b6d90c7de8.jpg

918491a33dc00611dfed7f9085027e21.jpg

d46516609580d8bea4ab06ad276337b4.jpg

50e70bcff633823cfb2444fd09e2b8ee.jpg

Gerards said:
Here is something really cool and a species I really love. These guys, hopefully a pair, came from parents out of Benin and were hatched here. This is one you don't see as hatchlings, ever. The adults are very easy to get and are really cool turtles. Sorry for the bad pics, I'm still moving. Thanks!

Should be cyclanorbis, stupid iPad!

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Really cool, Gerard. Always love seeing the neat stuff you post!

srod

5 Year Member
New Orleans
so cute and chubby! LOL
but seriously, very nice gerard!

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
You have some cool turtles, thanks for sharing pictures of them.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
You can't get Senegalensis out of Benin anymore.......Only Ghana......I had a group of 7 that I was looking to acquire, but that isn't going to happen anymore......

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
EricIvins said:
You can't get Senegalensis out of Benin anymore.......Only Ghana......I had a group of 7 that I was looking to acquire, but that isn't going to happen anymore......

Yeah, all of the ones I use to have came from Ghana. I think I saw some from Gambia once, too. They're all the same, no differences at all, so the locality is irrelevant. So you had them or were going to get them?

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Gerards said:
EricIvins said:

Yeah, all of the ones I use to have came from Ghana. I think I saw some from Gambia once, too. They're all the same, no differences at all, so the locality is irrelevant. So you had them or were going to get them?

They are all sitting in Benin right now. Total was 11 or 14 animals by the time everyone gave up on them.......The Airlines won't let them out for the time being......

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
EricIvins said:
They are all sitting in Benin right now. Total was 11 or 14 animals by the time everyone gave up on them.......The Airlines won't let them out for the time being......

That sucks! Im going to setup a larger group of adults here soon. We got our first clutch of lissemys eggs a couple weeks ago, that was cool.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Although I don't know about that species in particular but he looks cool and I like how softshells look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.