Deworming tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Morroco
I had a male with pinworms and tapeworms in an insane amount, I gave him the medicine, but I had to release it into the Bursa, but I was surprised that the other turtles have pinworms, I don't know what to do, do I give them natural medicines or artificial medicines !

zovick

10 Year Member!
I had a male with pinworms and tapeworms in an insane amount, I gave him the medicine, but I had to release it into the Bursa, but I was surprised that the other turtles have pinworms, I don't know what to do, do I give them natural medicines or artificial medicines !
Almost every tortoise which is tested for worms has pinworms. They are not a problem unless the numbers are EXTREMELY high. Normally, they are nothing to worry about.

Tapeworms could be slightly more of a problem, but in low numbers they aren't that bad, either.

Since your tortoise had these in high numbers, they should be treated. What medication did the vet give you? And what do you mean that you "had to release it into the Bursa"? Is it an injectable wormer? If so, how and where are you injecting it?

Location (City and/or State)
Morroco
تقريبًا يتم اختبار كل سلحفاة بحثًا عن الديدان المصاب بالديدان الدبوسية. فهي ليست مشكلة إلا إذا كانت الأرقام مرتفعة للغاية. عادة، لا يوجد ما يدعو إلى الحشد.

قد تكون مشكلة الديدان مشكلة أكبر حجمًا، ولكنها ليست سيئة أيضًا بدرجة أقل.

بما في ذلك أن سلحاتك كانت تعاني من هذه الأمراض بعدة كبيرة، ويجب علاجها. ما الدواء الذي أعطاه لك طبيب البيطري؟ أحتاج إلى تخصيص "اضطررت إلى تخصيصه في بورصة"؟ هل هو دواء للديدان عن طريق الجسم؟ إذا كان الأمر كذلك، كيف يتم حقنه؟

تقريبًا يتم اختبار كل سلحفاة بحثًا عن الديدان المصاب بالديدان الدبوسية. فهي ليست مشكلة إلا إذا كانت الأرقام مرتفعة للغاية. عادة، لا يوجد ما يدعو إلى الحشد.

قد تكون مشكلة الديدان مشكلة أكبر قليلاً، لكنها ليست سيئة أيضًا بقدر أقل.

بما في ذلك أن سلحفاتك كانت تعاني من هذه الأمراض بأعداد كبيرة، ويجب علاجها. ما الدواء الذي أعطاه لك طبيب البيطري؟ أريد تخصيص "اضطررت إلى تخصيصه في بورصة"؟ هل هو دواء للديدان عن طريق الساق؟ إذا كان الأمر كذلك، كيف يتم حقنه؟
I gave him vermox , as for the bourse , it was just a mistake from the keyboard, what I meant ( I released him into the wild) after a 3-month treatment period, the reason I had to release him was the huge amount of pinworms, tapeworms were 15 in total and his urine and feces smelled very disgusting, I didn't take him to the vet because in my country there is no veterinarian specialized in reptiles 😥