Difference in keeping brown mountain tortoises and Greek?

Astrochelys

I'm debating on either getting a Greek, Cherryhead or Brown mountain tortoise, however right now I'm leaning more the Greek and Brown since I'm worried I won't be able to make it humid enough in the Cherryheads indoor enclosure. I have heard that the Mees are a bit different in the set up, they don't require a basking spot, just around 75 degrees all around, with plenty of moist hides and larger water dishes? I feel like it would be easier to keep the humidity up with the moist hides and water dishes compared to the Cherryheads, but that's just me. What else are the big difference between these tortoises? (feeding, heat, etc.) This will be my first tortoise btw!

poco

Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
I think the Greek might stay relatively smaller among those.
I can only comment on MEE, as I have no experience with others.
You might not be able to house them indoor for very long, eventually you need to move them out. They get big, dislike sun, will climb pretty much everything including those that we think they wouldn't or couldn't.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
I have meps. They can handle lower temps but humidity requirements are higher. Like browns(mees) they require heavy shade.