Digital Weighing Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
Could anyone out there please recommend or suggest to me a very good weighing scale for baby Sulcatas and where can I buy one?
Thanks.

Barb92083

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Nobody said:
Could anyone out there please recommend or suggest to me a very good weighing scale for baby Sulcatas and where can I buy one?
Thanks.

I BOUGHT MINE ON EBAY IT WAS 30.00

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I bought mine online from Target. It was around $30 as well.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I can't remember if I bought mine from Meijer or Target, but it was around $25-30

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Buy a kitchen or postal scale than weighs in grams and ounces (so you can use it for the tort in grams and other uses in ounces). I paid maybe $15 or $20 at Target. Get one that has a good capacity since its a Sulcata and you'll be needing the capacity later on (people set a container or bucket on the scale and put the tort in it, once it won't stay on the platform). Single grams is fine (you don't need to get it so accurate that it does partial grams). If you want to spend a bit more money, then buy a brand name scale instead of the cheap one, but honestly I don't think there is much of a difference. If anything, Bed Bath & Beyond has a no questions asked return policy (even with no box or receipt years later).

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi Michael. If they don't have the above mentioned stores in your area, I think most of them will do mail order or you could check whatever large department stores that ARE in your area. Good luck.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I'd recommend a scale that is mostly used for your cooking. Perfect accuracy is not that big a deal. It is more important that it be reasonably consistent.

These are easy to find, but I suggest you'd get the best prices at places like Target, Walmart, Amazon, Harbor Freight, and eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.