do you ever find yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
do you ever find yourself wishing that you had an infinite amount of time in every single day, JUST so that you could own every single tortoise in the world AND have enough time to sit and watch (or play) with each one for an hour each day?

lol... forget the laundry and the to-do list, i need more time in my day for my torts!!

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
MICHIGAN
Yes I do...I wish i could adopt and spend time with all the torts for a living i would be good at it :)

do you ever find yourself wishing that you had an infinite amount of time in every single day, JUST so that you could own every single tortoise in the world AND have enough time to sit and watch (or play) with each one for an hour each day?

lol... forget the laundry and the to-do list, i need more time in my day for my torts!!
[/quote]

moswen

5 Year Member
Sweetness_bug said:
Yes I do...I wish i could adopt and spend time with all the torts for a living i would be good at it :)

lol if only! i'd be good at that job too.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
moswen said:
Sweetness_bug said:

lol if only! i'd be good at that job too.

I like it, sign me up!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I don't think it's possible. I mean, everytime I get one thing done I am already working on about a dozen other ideas or projects for my guys, so a day would never ever end and then I would miss the joy of snuggling up in a warm soft bed and remembering all the things I did accomplish that day and mentally reliving some of the finer moments.

nascarmw

5 Year Member
Bakersfield CA
my favorite time of day is when he is eating breakfast! its peacefull and fun to watch! plus he's a messy eater and had to be cleaned up after!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I love all my turtles and my tortoises, but I also love reading a good book, shopping, walking on the boardwalk, going out with friends, going for a hike in the woods......you get the picture. There's sooooo much more to do, besides taking care of torts and turts.

sara

5 Year Member
Wyoming
people think i am strange cause i enjoy just watching him roam or eat and do tortoise stuff. They ask me how exciting can a tortoise be? I just tell them they are. no use going into it with folks who just dont understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.