Do you think a bowler hat would look good on me?

RayRay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
central texas
Anyone with the 'nards to wear such a hat should wear one.
You have somewhat of a vintage style and look. Go for it.
You can't please everyone...So Please yourself.

Is saying the nards to wear something, similar to saying the balls to wear something?

That is one of my problems tho is I feel like I can never please people because someone will always complain about what I do.

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Is saying the nards to wear something, similar to saying the balls to wear something?

That is one of my problems tho is I feel like I can never please people because someone will always complain about what I do.
Thats very true, someone will always complain. And then youre unhappy and self conscious about things you do and say. :(
i figured the ones that make me feel this way dont matter. The ones that accept me do.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It would be impossible to find a hat........or anything at all for that matter that everyone would like.
It would be a very boring world if everyone just liked the same kinds of things. Drove the same car in the same color, etc.
It's time to care more about what YOU like and to care less about what a few others may or may not think.
I'm a baseball cap guy, myself. (And I don't like baseball)

Rue

Canada
I'm going to add one last thing. I actually like beards and mustaches...BUT...whatever style you go for, it has to be neat and tidy. Keep it trimmed and shave your neck! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
hat_bowler_large.png