Does AnyOne Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
I got a pretty nice digital scale online for $20 or so. Worth it to invest. Though it won't last near as long for you since you have a sulcata!

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Jacob said:
well when i bought him from the pet store they fed him only romaine lettuce and didnt have a uvb light!

now i have him in a 40 gallon tank with a reptisun 5.0 uvb light 100w heat lamp and i feed him bersuda grass tall fescue carrots and i use some diet stuff that i wet and put on his food! along with some cuttlebone!yesterday i bought some timoathy hay but he hasnt ate it ! i take him outside for about an hour a day for excersise and i let him excersise in my house if its too cold outside! he sleeps pretty heavily during the day and night! & i soak him once a day in warm water for 10-15 min

any suggestions?

Did you buy him from the la habra pet store?

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
no, i bought the light from there tho, i bought him from the pet store ol la mirada and legginwell, by hanks liqour;)

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Jacob said:
no, i bought the light from there tho, i bought him from the pet store ol la mirada and legginwell, by hanks liqour;)

That's the red fish reptile store or something like that. That is where I buy my mvb bulb from. I didn't like the way they kept the hatchlings. Good thing I bumped into this forum to know the difference. I'm sure you'll do great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.