Dog attacked baby sulcata. Help!

Snaz

Location (City and/or State)
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
So this is where we are at now. I’m not sure what he closed it with, but I can only assume the green is pus.🤢 I will contact vet on Monday to see what the heck is going on. The sealant feels like a rubber cement texture. It’s smooth and shiny over the entire wound, green included. Good news is she is eating like a pig and very active. To be continued……

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad he is eating and acting fine but that green really scares me, it's not good at all unless it is part of what the vet used to cover, but I doubt it.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
So this is where we are at now. I’m not sure what he closed it with, but I can only assume the green is pus.🤢 I will contact vet on Monday to see what the heck is going on. The sealant feels like a rubber cement texture. It’s smooth and shiny over the entire wound, green included. Good news is she is eating like a pig and very active. To be continued……
It may just be a wound gel with an odd tint. Yellow and white colors would worry me so take a breath and call first thing on Monday. BTW dis the doc give you an itemized bill as it may be listed

Snaz

Sioux Falls, SD 57103
It may just be a wound gel with an odd tint. Yellow and white colors would worry me so take a breath and call first thing on Monday. BTW dis the doc give you an itemized bill as it may be listed
I can recheck the bill, but I don’t think it was listed. I will definitely ask again when I talk to him on Monday. Unfortunately it was just the edges that were green when I brought her home. It seems the green is taking over. I just pray I didn’t make the wrong choice in trying to save her and now she is suffering…..

MaNaAk

Southend
I can recheck the bill, but I don’t think it was listed. I will definitely ask again when I talk to him on Monday. Unfortunately it was just the edges that were green when I brought her home. It seems the green is taking over. I just pray I didn’t make the wrong choice in trying to save her and now she is suffering…..
You are doing your very best so please remember that. I have just built a new enclosure for Daisy and I am praying that she will start to thrive again so that she is fit for a biopsy on her kidneys and won't have the vet considering her quality of life.

MaNaAk

Snaz

Sioux Falls, SD 57103
You are doing your very best so please remember that. I have just built a new enclosure for Daisy and I am praying that she will start to thrive again so that she is fit for a biopsy on her kidneys and won't have the vet considering her quality of life.

MaNaAk
Good luck to you and Daisy!❤️

Marmar#1935

Chittenango
I took her to Dayton Williams and he did indeed seal her up. She came home today and went HAM on her grass and dandelion greens after a good soak. She will receive antibiotic injections daily for a total of 4 weeks. She’s moving and acting her normal self. I hope all remains well with her.
Thankfully! I have poodles and one is very curious about them..I will not let me go on the floor or rug 😬 I'm sure she would do the same as your dog

MaNaAk

Southend
Thankyou for letting us know @Snaz please keep us posted unfortunately Daisy has a cold which I hope will pass. She has eaten dandelions and a bit of tomato today. She has also been greeting her friend Jacky.

MaNaAk