PLEASE HELP ASAP - ATTACKED BY DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Don't be too hard on yourself, you didn't do it on purpose. You luckily know the two don't mix and you take precautions, but this time it was just one of those things. It's not like you let them normally run around with the torts. Take it easy, and hopefully things will work out great.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Don't be so hard on yourself. Goodness. It happened. You can't go back and change it. I'm praying your baby has a speedy recovery. Its gonna be OK..

pencilsss

5 Year Member
Awh i was so so sad when i read about Turtle Baby, he sounds so cute. I really hope he's okay. I started crying when i read about how bad you feel, it was just an accident, theres nothing you can do now. Turtle Baby will take his medication soon and use his fight to stay a strong tortoise :).

Keep us updated.

Love to you both x

nessielocks

5 Year Member
I know exactly how you feel right now. I have a two month old leopard named Mac my first baby, well one day i went to work and had asked a family member who has 5 torts and takes great care of them to watch Mac for me. Feeling that i had left him in good hands i left and any to work, i returned from work to find out that they had started drinking and left Mac down and walked away, well sadly their weiner dog got him and used him as a chew toy. I was hysterical and could not stop crying, besides a bunch of other feelings such as anger. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as i thought, but still i have a huge feeling of regret and guilt though. I learned my lesson that no matter how much i feel i can trust anyone with my baby to never do it again. Mac is making a slow yet full recovery. And i am still dealing with the guilt. I hope your baby has a speedy and full recovery, my thoughts and prayers for you both. Keep us posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.