Dog Help!!!

turtlegirl13

Hello all! Most of you know me, my tortoise, and my dogs! My dogs need your help! They are entered into their vet's annual Halloween Costume Contest and need your vote!

Last year my dogs won the contest with an amazing 229 votes thanks to all of you! But, this year our goal is 250+ votes and you can help us get there! Just simply follow the link below! Every vote helps!!!

In order for a vote to count, you must like the actual photo of Kiwi and Kylie; comments help the photo spread faster. Everyone and I mean everyone of my "friends" who votes, will get a hand-typed thank you letter! Spread the word! Let's do this! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1411613834.808636.jpg

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I would gladly vote for your dogs because they are adorable and that is a very creative idea. But I do not have a Facebook account and will not start one, is there a way to vote without joining Facebook?

turtlegirl13

I would gladly vote for your dogs because they are adorable and that is a very creative idea. But I do not have a Facebook account and will not start one, is there a way to vote without joining Facebook?
Unfortunately not, if you have any friends with Facebook accounts, see if they wouldn't mind voting! Thanks so much! :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Done! I have my wife to do the same for you. Cute dogs for sure.