Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
Yeah we just had a 4.3 earthquake here where I live..Epicenter right next door to me in El Cerrito Ca.....woke me up out of bed...We have had a cluster of them in the past few months..this one was bigger...:(...I don't like them!!

My :tort:'s and Dog are fine tho!:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Glad everything is okay. Just be thankful you didn't get one of the tornadoes from last week, now those did some major damage.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Glad you're OK. Went through one eathquake...7.2 about 10 years ago, and didn't sleep for about a month, lol.

Glad I'm in an area now where they don't happen.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Native Californian here....you would think they would be no big deal to me...but still can't stand em....have had a few bad moments with some of them....funny though, one time I was in my old office and had two of the CDTs in there with me and I was sitting doing the weekly reports and the torts came in off their patio and sprawled out near my desk and went to sleep...so suddenly they both at the same time quickly (yes they moved quickly..lol) got up and both booked for under a big chair and then about thirty seconds later a pretty good eq rolled through...and shortly after they both came back out to where they had been sprawled out.....very funny stuff :D

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Yeah animals have a good sense of that...Native Americans watch the animals and can tell from them when it will flood or EQ , etc....however my dog just snoozed through it....its didnt rattle the walls or anything....they said on the news that we should expect a bigger one..we have had little ones the past few months each bigger than the last one....

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'll take an earthquake over the asteroid scheduled to hit in 11 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.