Redfoot hatchling advice/ breeder recs

DIYjoanna

Location (City and/or State)
Harker heights, TX
In the enclosure planning/purchasing phase and planning on adding a hatchling Redfoot to the family! We already have a juvenile sulcata. They will have separate enclosures outside eventually.
Planning on a glass terrarium with a black lip about 5 inches up so hatchling can’t see out. Mesh top and plan on adding something like silicone over mesh with holes cut out to allow for lights, to trap humidity. I’ve bought a 60W CHE and fixture. Next step is UVB. Planning on tube light and I think T5 would be the right light? Can someone recommend on UBV and fixture? 50 gallon terrarium. 36x18x18. From what I’ve read basking light isn’t necessary for a Redfoot does that sound right? If that’s not correct what kind of lighting do I need to add in addition to UVB. Planning on humidifying with spray bottle at first but not opposed to mister later on. Recommendations on good temp/humidity gauges? and do I need temp gauge on hot and cool side of terrarium I’m assuming? Planning on fully bio active with isopods and live plants mixed with fake. This setup is short term just until it’s big enough for an outdoor enclosure. I assume maybe a year or two?

Lastly has anyone purchased from David’s Jungle or “good guy reptile family”. Those are a few breeders im looking at on morph.

Thank you! So many differing opinions out there. I’ve researched for weeks now and read a book and feel like at this point everything’s a jumble in my head and I don’t want to purchase the wrong things.