eating to much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjani919

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern california
My 8 month old desert baby eats for about 45min to 1hr every morn and then also wants more in the evening is that ok or too much?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Just be certain the tortoise has adequate space to walk/exercise enough. I cannot tell you how much the tortoise should walk. But tortoises can get over weight. Typically young ones are just fine, and active. Just offering something to take into consideration. Monitoring activity of your tortoises is a very easy thing to oversee, especially with work, schedules, etc.. But yes feed away.

anjani919

5 Year Member
southern california
tortadise said:
Just be certain the tortoise has adequate space to walk/exercise enough. I cannot tell you how much the tortoise should walk. But tortoises can get over weight. Typically young ones are just fine, and active. Just offering something to take into consideration. Monitoring activity of your tortoises is a very easy thing to oversee, especially with work, schedules, etc.. But yes feed away.

Thanks. Yea lil Stitch is pretty active spends most of the day running around and climbing. So I feel good about that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.