Educational Fair in el monte may 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So we are having an educational fair in el monte on may 14 I know I am posting far in advance , but I thought I would tell everyone as much as possible. We are planning on games and prizes, reptiles being shown. I am asking for some help though, we are looking for prizes to give away for raffles, so if you have anything (new) that you think would make a great prize let me know we are accepting donations, we are a non profit so your gift should be tax deductible. (ask your local tax pros).
what else are we looking for
face painters
caricaturist
turtles tortoise and reptiles to show
vendors (no live animals) does not have to be reptile related.
donations of time or items for raffles.
we are partnering with a reptile herp society, so it won't just be tortoise related, also items for donations for raffles don't have to be tortoise related either.
If you are a professional face painters or caricaturist and would like to donate your time that would be great, we may be bale to pay you for your time, but it won't be a lot. we are a good group but we are on of the poorest around. Not trying to garner sympathy just stating the facts.
I have been tasked with promoting it so I will be using print, TV and radio to get the word out. I am also trying to line up celebs who have animal related causes to show up. Rhat is all for now thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.