Elongated in the Sun

Mexico

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
My Melee got to have a little explore outside while I did maintenance on my box turtle enclosure. Elongateds are a crepuscular species, which means shes most active at late afternoon and early morning, so she isn't too happy about being woken up early :D

20180622_193213.jpg

20180622_193246.jpg

I hadn't really noticed how she has grown since I got her, but just look at that length. She doesn't graze at all and won't even consider eating pellet food when outside, just likes to find a nice place to hide or sit in the grass.

20180622_193225.jpg

Before going back in the house, I got a few "aesthetic" pics. Just check out that cheeky leg stretch in the garden bucket. (I made sure she didn't get curious about any of the potting soil)

20180622_193355.jpg

Attachments

• 20180622_193242.jpg
    20180622_193242.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
N

no one

Very nice pictures! It looks like Melee was having fun, the Elongata way. *smile*

LoonyLovegood

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, CO
My Melee got to have a little explore outside while I did maintenance on my box turtle enclosure. Elongateds are a crepuscular species, which means shes most active at late afternoon and early morning, so she isn't too happy about being woken up early :D

View attachment 242941

View attachment 242944

I hadn't really noticed how she has grown since I got her, but just look at that length. She doesn't graze at all and won't even consider eating pellet food when outside, just likes to find a nice place to hide or sit in the grass.

View attachment 242942

Before going back in the house, I got a few "aesthetic" pics. Just check out that cheeky leg stretch in the garden bucket. (I made sure she didn't get curious about any of the potting soil)

View attachment 242945

That first photo she looks so grumpy haha! So cute :)

N

no one

Melee is the same species as Turt @LoonyLovegood. They kinda look grumpy because of those big black eyes. That is what my kids say, at least. Lol