email

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
With the old Forum format, we were able to send emails to members. I don't see that option on this new format, however, if I click on "Contact Information" under my name in the upper right corner of the screen, it shows my email address.

I'm wondering if everyone has that option or just moderators. I also have a non-moderator account (The Birthday Fairy), but I can't remember my moderator password, so I'm hesitant to sign out and sign in as the BD Fairy (because Josh is on vacation and I'll be logged out until he gets back).

So my "Help and Feedback" question is, "since we no longer have the option to send emails to other members, why do we have a spot on our personal page for an email address?"

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mine doesn't show my email, it just says Wellington, which I did not put in there. It also says in a small red box to enter a correct email. I will wait to do,that as it also says I may have to be reconfirmed , or something like that. Hope a member checks it out and let's us know.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I will check to see if there's an option to allow members to email each other.
I am not on vacation until September.

Kathy Coles

5 Year Member
North Carolina
As a regular garden variety member I don't see anywhere to list an email. I'd like to though.