Emergency extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
Yoshi has been a bit down in the dumps since I separated him from Harley, Harley is thriving but Yoshi has just got sad, so I rushed out to see if I could get some stuff to cheer him up and I think it has worked (fingers crossed)
He got nosy when I was doing it so I let him have a look
23320f9411eee3fa2b29304d47ba0289_zps6b421c98.jpg

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
mattgrizzlybear said:
Awww adorable!

Thanks
Oops just noticed spelling *blush*
Do you guys think I will need a UVB bulb in bottom as well? Not sure how I would do it if I do, but would figure something out.
He has a che and UVB up top and will have a basking area with just a heat bulb at one end of bottom bit.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I agree, one UV bulb should be fine, as long as he spends some time under it each day.

I would imagine Yoshi is jumping up and down with happiness.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Awesome! :) Are you sure he cant get out under that ramp on the bottom part? Great idea by the way :D

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
lynnedit said:
I agree, one UV bulb should be fine, as long as he spends some time under it each day.

I would imagine Yoshi is jumping up and down with happiness.

Haha I hope he will be today, finger crossed. it was pretty late by the time I was finished but I was so glad when he came over for a nosey as he hasn't been moving around much.

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Awesome! :) Are you sure he cant get out under that ramp on the bottom part? Great idea by the way :D

It's pretty slippy so don't think he could get a hold to get up and out but I'm going to block it off anyway, just in case. :)

BentleytheTort said:
Great idea this is wonderfl

Thanks, felt weird buying a dog bed without a dog hehe

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Sounds like Harley is happy to be free, and Yoshi is sad he can't 'boss' anyone around any more?
Perhaps a fake tortoise :rolleyes: (you could even move it around...)?

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
It's been a few weeks but Harley has gone crazy she is so active and when she notices me passing her enclosure she demands out for a run around lol.
A fake wind up tortoise could be the solution for Yoshi :D it's like he doesn't know what to do if he doesn't have someone to follow. He is favouring his new heat lamp to the che so that might motivate his *** to move around a bit. He has perked up a bit today and had a little explore so fingers crossed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.