Enjoying their sun bin

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I'm seriously going to miss giving my young tortoises their morning sun bin time (usually 30-60 min) . Have I ever told you guys that I absolutely hate the winter time ?!? Lol Because I do .

So I figured I'd snap two quick shots in appreciation for the warm november Louisiana sun.ImageUploadedByTortForum1384193173.322481.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1384193192.170901.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
diamondbp said:
I'm seriously going to miss giving my young tortoises their morning sun bin time (usually 30-60 min) . Have I ever told you guys that I absolutely hate the winter time ?!? Lol Because I do .

So I figured I'd snap two quick shots in appreciation for the warm november Louisiana sun.

Loving seeing your little ones. I am also with you on your opinion of winter, yuck:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So you like leopards, huh?

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Team Gomberg said:
Awesome. I love that you have 8 now :p

I love that you love that lol. It is cool to feel part of other people collections because you get to witness their "story"

Yvonne G said:
So you like leopards, huh?

I'm a titty tad bit fond of them I would say lol. I wish I could devote more time to them. But with 6 kids and working 50-60 hours a week I do what I can . Sometimes SUPER LATE at night and FIRST THING in the morning. But it's all worth it :D . Soon they will be like my sulcatas and practically take care of themselves

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Eight is a good number. My horse's name is 8-Ball. Lots of calming therapy, chill out the blood sugar and bring down the blood pressure just by observing that little crew-o-eight operate. Well worth it. And good for the kids, too, for the same reasons I noted above. Tortoise keeping should be tax deductible. It keeps us healthy! : )