cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
The self-haircut.

:(

100_0492.jpg

Little stinker! He asked me yesterday to give him a mohawk again, and I said I'd do it this week sometime. Apparently he was impatient and sometime between when I put him to bed last night and when I got him up this morning (I tell you, this kid is AMAZING with his sneaking abilities), he tried to do it himself. That kid! Sheesh!

Of course this means no mohawk, he's going to have to go with the baldy look!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
LOL! Oh Kelly - too funny! Thank goodness he's a he and can get away with the bald look!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
LOL! Oh yessss! :D :D

That does bring back fond memories. Toby the eldest did something like that. We then had to take him in and it ended up looking more like a reverse mohawk or as I told him a skunk stripe since the center was down to skin.

I don't recall the number two child, Erin doing it. However three and four (Ash and Josh) did it together. They are just less than 12 months apart and tend to do trouble as a duo. They were sneaky about it too. Went past me on the way outside wearing hats, didn't think much about that since it was cool out. Then I saw the about 6" long curl of golden hair.

At the same time they were doing haircuts, Josh decided he hated all his baby pictures. He took the same child scissors and went thru cutting up all the pictures I had of all the kids. The hair cuts had me ticked for about half a second, until the laughter started, but the loss of those priceless pictures really hurt.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL! Poor moms everywhere! I had this beautiful blonde little 2 year old girl (many, many years ago!!) and one day she found the hand hair clippers. She shaved a path right up the middle of her head from the forehead to the crown!!! Needless to say, my beautiful little princess looked quite foolish for a while!

Yvonne

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
You know what's really sad (sad as in PATHETIC)? My 11 year old son pulled this same thing a couple of weeks ago!!!!! Yes, 11 YEARS OLD! It's so funny when they're little but at 11 you just have to say, "YOU IDIOT!" And then he realized it looked so bad so he hid it under a hood and went to school. OMG that was his punishment for sheer stupidity! He had to wear a hairdo MUCH worse than JoJo's for a whole day at school!!!! DOI!

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
doesnt look that bad. just comb it to the side and you cant even tell.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Well, I raised 5 sons and everyone of them did it at one time or another. One kid gave every one in the neighborhood a crew cut when his brother was minding him while I was shopping. Happens to the best of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.