feeding?? (possibly a stupid question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, CO
soo school starts tomorrow... i go at 6:45 and come home at about 2:30. so the question is.... when should i feed my little dude? i usually feed him a good size pile and take back whatever he wont eat. but with school, should i feed a pile his size if i feed in the morning? or would it be ok to feed him after at about 2:30? suggestions would be helpful!

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
First of all, there is no such thing as a stupid question. What I do for Wilbur (my little dude:p), I give him a pile of food before I leave for work and then when I get home, after his soaking, I give him another pile of food.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
That works. If you spray the food with water in the am, it will survive w/o wilting a bit longer.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I disagree there are many stupid questions out there,in this case though it is not a stupid one.
As long as he gets fed I don't think he will really mind when just as long as he gets fed.

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
This is what I do with mine, I start work at 6.30 and get home at 2.00. I find that when I get up she is usually still sleeping and takes a while to come round, my mum says she doesn't usually eat untill around 10ish so I just put a small pile in and she has the rest when I get home.

I heard its good to feed them in the morning and in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.