Field Trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Wow! That looks like fun. I would LOVE to see my favorite species in the wild. I wanna go too!!!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
'Come on down :D You can go with Lisa, Penny and myself. Some folks from other chapters are going up there today to do some work, but it's raining here, so the trip may have been canceled. I didn't even know that place existed. The only downside it is a 2 hour drive one way. Least it won't be super hot yet when we go!!

I would like to pick your and Yvonne's brain about Daisy Lou, some info came up last night about her.

M

Maggie Cummings

Torty Mom said:
'Come on down :D You can go with Lisa, Penny and myself. Some folks from other chapters are going up there today to do some work, but it's raining here, so the trip may have been canceled. I didn't even know that place existed. The only downside it is a 2 hour drive one way. Least it won't be super hot yet when we go!!

I would like to pick your and Yvonne's brain about Daisy Lou, some info came up last night about her.

With all those girls you'll have fun in the car. I'll bet you are laughing all the way...I wanna go too...

Status
Not open for further replies.