Finally Introducing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillyv56

5 Year Member
:tort:[/color][/font]Hello there, I've been a member for awhile but was too shy to introduce myself. I hail from Las Vegas, Nevada. I didn't have a tortoise for awhile until I adopted a small russian from the animal shelter. It's amazing how such a small creature can have sooo much personality! One thing led to another and I have adopted, bought, rescued a number of tortoises/turtles. I also have a number of other pets that I have rescued. So please don't trip about the number of pets I may have. I do have the required permits. I grew up on a small farm and had an opportunity to work in a private zoo. I do have experience in animal husbandry. Thanks for reading this.
Lydia:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I too have a small zoo of animals and I admit I never tell folks what all I really have, especially the wild (as in a step down from feral for the most part) cats I try to not only feed but keep healthy. :cool: Glad to have you joining us!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Glad you decided to,show yourself:D Nothing to be shy about here, just a bunch of crazy animal lovers really:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Lydia!! Welcome to the Forum.

tortoise007

5 Year Member
Phoenix AZ aria
Hello! welcome to TFO!!!:D:D:D I think we would all love to see some pics of your torts if you don't mind. It's always so cute to see other peoples torts:p

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Welcome! I am also new and when I started my account here I was also scared of posting anything because I was afraid of the criticism. So glad that I did and now I get to learn more about my pet and how to better treat her! She's a happy little tort now and it cause me to get another! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES] Please post picture! Can't wait to see your new family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.