Finally - No More Snow!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Hi all :) Yes, we're still alive, though I've been very neglectful of TFO - sorry! Between the endless winter and wedding preparations, free time is.... Wait, what is free time???

It was FINALLY warm enough yesterday (unseasonably so! 85 degrees!) to take Dante outside for some late-afternoon grazing. He was very happy to survey his domain after months inside.

1430836308842.jpg

Remember what my yard looked like a couple months ago?? http://www.tortoiseforum.org/index.php?threads/112379/

Well, it's not much to look at now, but it's at least looking green-ish and there's definitely no snow in sight!! :D

Last edited:

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I also finally took my tortoise out on Sunday! The mosquitoes and ticks are out as well, I see. :(

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I know, so not fair!! The ticks were out before there was even grass, and now the mosquitoes... It's just so cruel.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Oh my gosh. I just saw your "before" photos. YIKES! We have been in the 80's all week. I won't tell you that though...lol

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Oh my gosh. I just saw your "before" photos. YIKES! We have been in the 80's all week. I won't tell you that though...lol
Yeah, looking at that photo with all the snow makes me want to cry, BUT, I didn't think we'd get Dante outside until August so we're way ahead of schedule!! :p

(And I'm ignoring your comment regarding your local weather lol!)