FINALLY SUNNY IN SACRAMENTO!!!!! YAYEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
FFFFFFFFIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAALLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!! cant wait to set up my kiddie pool for my stars,the quicker i get it up the quicker i can get grass growing in there and other stuff.i was thinking a bush of some sort too.IM WAITIN FOR MY SEED MIX IN THE MAIL ,COULD EVEN BE HERE TODAY BUT I DOUBT IT.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Daryl:

It started out overcast and ugly here this a.m., but now its around 75 and beautiful! Maggie is about 2 hours away and has received 2 speeding tickets so far. I guess someone put out the word that race car mama would be on the highway today! :p Since Sacramento is about 2 hours away, she's probably speeding by Hwy 99 at Sacramento right now, as we speak!!

Be sure to give us some pictures when you get it all set up. I love seeing other folks's habitat ideas.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I am loving the weather in Ramona and so are the torts and turtle. The torts have had breakfast outside every day this week and Trudy is spending a little time in her new garden. I am afaid she will dig up all the plants I planted if she gets too much time out there before they really take root. I wish I could send some od this great weather around the country :( , but it may be super hot soon. You never know what summer will be like in San Diego county.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
It's a nice and toasty 94 here today, was 100 yesterday..would rather it be about 10 degress cooler but like you I am just happy that it is sunny..Hope you get that pool set up soon..

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
YEAH I BET ALL THE COPS ARE BUSY EVERYTIME TIME THERES A NICE DAY after this many gloomy days ,,,,,,heck it makes me wanna go speed ....playn! no but i wish i was back home id go fishing in the creeks on a day like this, NO BETTER FISHING THAN MISSOURI CATFISHING ,I HAVENT HAD FUN FISHING IN SACRAMENTO SINCE I BEEN HERE,i caught one catfish at arden ponds last year ""thumbs down"" and it wasnt really that big.

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I am selling sunshine/heat for the low low price of $10/degree. It's supposed to be about 110 today, so feel free to buy as much as you want. I take paypal. :D

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
Yeah ill definitly send pics but im still waiting on seeds and im still brainstorming as to wut substrate and all that,im guessing organic topsoil no fertilizer since grass and things will actually be growing there huh.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh man...you haven't fished in the delta? You can get some pretty big cats there, plus stripers.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
October said:
I am selling sunshine/heat for the low low price of $10/degree. It's supposed to be about 110 today, so feel free to buy as much as you want. I take paypal. :D

:):)!

Status
Not open for further replies.