FINISHED!!!! ENCLOSURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I love all of the painted background and attention to detail. Well done!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
I hope I'm not to late but Did you say?
Popsicle sticks and I constructed that with a Hot Glue gun! "Man" those Russian are gonna rip and go right threw that fence! you have to use nails and buy this glue called hard as nails! it can be purchased in home depot or Lowe's! they will fall right to the floor!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
grogansilver said:
I hope I'm not to late but Did you say?
Popsicle sticks and I constructed that with a Hot Glue gun! "Man" those Russian are gonna rip and go right threw that fence! you have to use nails and buy this glue called hard as nails! it can be purchased in home depot or Lowe's! they will fall right to the floor!

hehehehe Welcome to the "World Of Bio-Bulldozers"!

gopherhockey03

5 Year Member
East Grand Forks
Trust me those popsicle sticks are on there haha I actually didn't put them on right the first time and went through and had to take them off and DANG, it was hard getting them off!!! these aren't regular popsicle sticks they are thick and durable!!! And they like the fake plants they hide underneath them and its a good sight barrier so they can get away from each other. I since have remodeled there Table!!! here are the pics... O I took their hides out to clean!

Attachments

• Resampled_2011-11-21_13-39-50_238.jpg
    Resampled_2011-11-21_13-39-50_238.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Resampled_2011-11-21_13-40-23_717.jpg
    Resampled_2011-11-21_13-40-23_717.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Resampled_2011-11-21_13-40-39_691.jpg
    Resampled_2011-11-21_13-40-39_691.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 22

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I like the murals on the walls, Tanner!! You have a budding artist in the family?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Love the way folks in here are going for fun and creative, making their tortoises' enclosures a focal point rather then something to try to keep out of sight of visitors to the house.

gopherhockey03

5 Year Member
East Grand Forks
Yes it's been hard keeping people away from them!!! They have only been home for a couple days and I want them to get comfortable for at least a week minimum!!! So NO PICKING UP, only for soaks... You guy's know how hard it is NOT to pick them up haha. And I was looking around and no one really painted there indoor enclosures so I looked around found some non toxic paint and went to town!!! My last two years of High school all I did was take Art class ( Easy Credits) =) !!! But i'm no Piccasso !!!! And They seem to enjoy it they roam around, dig and take naps by the heat lamp! And both are eating which is a relief!!! I'm just sooo happy with them both!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.