FINISHED GREENHOUSE!!!!

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
Wow! This looks GREAT! I'm so impressed with all the work you've put into this. Everything looks sooo good! I like everything about it. Please keep us posted on temps and any fine-tuning you decide to do? I can't remember ...Is the greenhouse for your Sulcata?
yea the green house if for my 9inch long sulcata

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
You might want to put some plywood along the bottom of it so he doesn't try to walk through it. maybe a foot or 18 inches tall would work fine. and idea.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
The good news about moving to Pennsylvania is that you will get first-hand experience in caring for tortoises in colder climates. it is the best way to learn and there are some things you just can't know or explain until you have experienced it. So you will be able to educate people better because you will know where they are coming from. then you can go back to California where it's "easy" to care for tortoises :) :)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
The good news about moving to Pennsylvania is that you will get first-hand experience in caring for tortoises in colder climates. it is the best way to learn and there are some things you just can't know or explain until you have experienced it. So you will be able to educate people better because you will know where they are coming from. then you can go back to California where it's "easy" to care for tortoises :) :)
Oh, he'll have a lot of fun! Moving from bright sunny CA to Pennsylvania. :D:p

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Looks really nice!
It'll be great once the grass grows. Just curious, how deep is you pond? It looks kind of flat :D