First taste of tomato ~ aww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffanymac

5 Year Member
Little Ollie is such a sweetie! Took her outside today and sat in the sun with her...she stretched out and seemed to soak it all in, turning her head toward the birds chirping in the nearby bushes ~ she's so nosey! :D

Brought her in and gave her a nice soak -
100_1036.jpg

Then thought I'd try a new treat ~
100_1039.jpg

Took a little video with my camera (honestly didn't know it had that function! :p) she was so funny...I don't know if she thought the extended lense was another tort going to steal her treat or what~!

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gardner, MA
so adorable! what a cute little muffin you have!!!-- try the cherry tomato next-- fun to watch them chase it around!!!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Tiffanymac said:
Little Ollie is such a sweetie!
Nice looking lil red you have there.... Great head markings! ....
;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Seeing a tortoise stretched out in the sun is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Can't really explain why. I just love it. SOOOOO good for them.

Sounds like you had a fantastic day.

S

Scooter

The black around her eyes make them look so big, its very cute. I love that wiped her mouth off when she was done lol. :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
My goodness but you have gargantuan-sized hands! :cool:

Oh wait--maybe it's just that your tortoise is so tiny! Tiny but completely unafraid and clearly thought herself in charge of the situation! :p

Ollie is enchanting. :D

Tiffanymac

5 Year Member
Thank you all so much! I just love her to BITS! lol~!

I actually picked her from a photo of 4 redfoots...she was completely tucked in - I could only see the tips of her toes and the tip of her little red nose poking out! I just knew that she was a sweetie and I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and saw how pretty her head 'spots' are. :0)

Scooter: All fancy girls wipe their mouth when they're done eating! ;-)

Roachman: Had a fanTAStic day, and so glad I got the chance to get her out because it's been cold and rainy ever since. She was completely relaxed and serene even in the sunshine ~ can't wait to take her out again!

Weloveourtortoise: I don't know if I have the heart to make her chase a tomato! lol~! I'd most likely sit and hold it for her so she could eat it! haha~

N2Torts: Thanks! I was like "Yayee! She's got 'lashes'!!!" lol~

TerryO: Her eyes look HUGE on her little face....like crazy amounts of black eye liner. And I just love it when she looks at me and blinks...like a lazy "hmmm?"

Steph: :0) She is totally at ease and has seemed to settle right into her little routine. Ya - she's pretty much in charge...how can she not be? She's so stinkin' cute! :p lol~

~Tiff~

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I just wandered over to this thread after reading your introduction. Ollie is SO adorable!!! What a beautiful little girl :) How old is she?
Do you have pictures of her enclosure? (I am forever looking for new ideas for my Russian's enclosure :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.