First time tortoise owner

Jessica C

Location (City and/or State)
Lawrenceville, GA
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I live northeast of Atlanta, GA. I am a week into owning my first tortoise. She is a russian tortoise named Sydney and she is awesome...I am still tryin to figure out the website so I can post pictures but I appreciate any advice in advance!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Jessica! We have some pretty darned good care sheets about Russian tortoises at the top of our Russian section.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jessica welcome to the TFO from AZ . Have a great tort day

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations.
Only one tort? that will probably change soon. LOL

Teacup

Georgia
Welcome, Jessica! :) I live in Lawrenceville, GA, and became a tortoise mum on Wednesday. This forum has been an invaluable resource for me. I'm sure you'll find it just as helpful!

Jessica C

Lawrenceville, GA
Welcome, Jessica! :) I live in Lawrenceville, GA, and became a tortoise mum on Wednesday. This forum has been an invaluable resource for me. I'm sure you'll find it just as helpful!
I'm in Lawrenceville too!! I've already gotten a lot of helpful tips and I got Sydney on Monday! Congrats on yours also!

Teacup

Georgia
I'm in Lawrenceville too!! I've already gotten a lot of helpful tips and I got Sydney on Monday! Congrats on yours also!

Heh, small world! :) And thanks for the congrats! When I get some better pics, I need to make him his own thread. He is SUCH a cutie!

Jessica C

Lawrenceville, GA
Heh, small world! :) And thanks for the congrats! When I get some better pics, I need to make him his own thread. He is SUCH a cutie!
Small world indeed! Yeah I'm tryin to figure this website out so I can do pictures too! Sydney is hilarious!! Lol

Teacup

Georgia
Small world indeed! Yeah I'm tryin to figure this website out so I can do pictures too! Sydney is hilarious!! Lol

Can't wait to see pics! If you ever want to chat tortoises some time, send me a PM. :)