FIRST WEIGH IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendallllmcd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
TEXASSSS
okkkk so my babies Chip and Dale (as in chip and dale adventures the cartoon not chipn dale dancers lol)
are 7 1/2 weeks old according to what the breeder told me even though dale is alot bigger then chip but oh well!
i had been switching their names around to different things but after yesterday i knew theyy had to be chip and dale, they are now not scared of me and they dont wanna listen either lol'
they try to escape from my back yard and i tell them no no and put them in the middle and they make a v line back to the fence lol total rebels they even play tuggowar with me over things they shouldnt eat in the yard lol so that is how i came up with the perfect names for two trouble makers lol but heres their pics at their first weigh in, they werent too happy

chip...
_Preview_3.jpg

_Preview_2.jpg

and dale....
_Preview_1.jpg

_Preview_.jpg
and that was after he peed all over the scale lol
he pees all over me all the time now! lol

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Great names. I like taking pictures of mine when they're on the scale as well, it makes keeping track of their growth and weight a lot easier.

kendallllmcd

5 Year Member
TEXASSSS
thaaanks guys!
its such a weight off your shoulders when you finnaly feel comfortable with the right names lol :D

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I love those names and yes I thought it was the dancers as soon as I saw the names:p:D... They both look very good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.