Flash's soak time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MnM10

5 Year Member
So I was givin my lil doode a soak. When I first put him in there and started puttin some water on his shell he yawned stretched out and relxed with his little head on his arm. I thought it was soooo cute I had to take a pic.

Hmm. Guess my pic didn't post but here it is

Attachments

• image-3075803282.png
    image-3075803282.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 104

Jacob

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Awesome, yup my sulcata does that as well in the water full stretch in the bath!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
OMG! Tortoises come from the desert. Water will make them melt and die!!!!!

Hahaha. I do not miss the old days...

Your tortoise looks quite content in his hydration tub there. :)

MnM10

5 Year Member
Yes i keep getting the question "but why do you keep him so wet if he's a desert turtle?" lol.

And yeah he was content... Until I took pictures lol. Then he started walking around his tub :)

Does anyone know how good their hearing is?

lisalove

10 Year Member!
Southern California
So cute!
Funny you ask about hearing. Just today Nodder was walking around the yard and everytime I sneezed he would stop in his tracks for a few seconds!
Cracked me up so much of course I had to throw a few fake ones in there do he would do it again;)

MnM10

5 Year Member
lisalove said:
So cute!
Funny you ask about hearing. Just today Nodder was walking around the yard and everytime I sneezed he would stop in his tracks for a few seconds!
Cracked me up so much of course I had to throw a few fake ones in there do he would do it again;)

Haha aw ya I normally talk to Flash and the other day I guess I sounded louder than normal and he flinched. Also sometimes I try and take a picture but he'll hear me even when I'm super quiet. So that's why I was asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.