Gone for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MnM10

5 Year Member
Here's my lil doode Flash goin on a daily walk in our front yard :)

Ooppss forgot to post the pic lolhere it is. He or she is 5.5" now ^_^ got Flash back in April and he was barely over 3" then

Attachments

• image-2456191186.png
    image-2456191186.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 127

MnM10

5 Year Member
Thanks ^_^ he has definitely been eating a lot lol. He's a fattie... Takes after me haha. The mission was to get food (as always) and he sure did. My neighbors don't spray anything so they said he could eat there :D

Curlaub

5 Year Member
I've always wanted to hook my tortoise up to a leash and roll around town with him. It'd take forever, but imagine the looks I'd get! Anyway, good lookin tortoise. How old is it? You got him in April and he's grown about 2.5". That's pretty good!

MnM10

5 Year Member
Curlaub said:
I've always wanted to hook my tortoise up to a leash and roll around town with him. It'd take forever, but imagine the looks I'd get! Anyway, good lookin tortoise. How old is it? You got him in April and he's grown about 2.5". That's pretty good!

Thanks :D Hahaha I've considered putting him on a leash myself lol. I'd def take him for a walk there's a park close to my place lol. But he doesn't stray too far from my side so I don't see a need. And not sure about the age. I was told he was about 8months so I'm guessing about a yr old now. I just measured him today and he's 5 3/4" now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.