Flea spray was applied on my yard without knowing. Help!

Karen Williams

Hi,
How long would that flea spray stays in the grass-yard? Even though it rains a lot here. It was being sprayed yesterday morning after finding out recently. Yes I was indeed very upset and extremely stressed out because I do gather grasses outside thou.) So I went to Winn Dixie to gather some greens. Sighing! But Good news that back of the field isn't being sprayed, thou.
How long would it takes so I can let my baby spurred outside and munches. I've tried to goggle to search to gather infos and I can not find anything helpful.
Karen
P.S. feeling stressed out. (it's my landlord that owns the property, even though it was her first time to have someone to do flea/pesticides spray that has never experiences bad fleas outside. We do have dogs here, thou. Yes, she felt bad for not informing us. :( ) Looks like I will order Mazauri stuff tomorrow.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, I would call the company that did it. I also would check with the city ordinance. If tenants are allowed to use the yard, I don't think it's legal for your landlord to do that without notice before hand. I used to be a landlord and that's not something you can do without notice.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi,
How long would that flea spray stays in the grass-yard? Even though it rains a lot here. It was being sprayed yesterday morning after finding out recently. Yes I was indeed very upset and extremely stressed out because I do gather grasses outside thou.) So I went to Winn Dixie to gather some greens. Sighing! But Good news that back of the field isn't being sprayed, thou.
How long would it takes so I can let my baby spurred outside and munches. I've tried to goggle to search to gather infos and I can not find anything helpful.
Karen
P.S. feeling stressed out. (it's my landlord that owns the property, even though it was her first time to have someone to do flea/pesticides spray that has never experiences bad fleas outside. We do have dogs here, thou. Yes, she felt bad for not informing us. :( ) Looks like I will order Mazauri stuff tomorrow.

You need to find out what was used and what the residual activity for that product is. Some sprays will wash away and dissipate after a few good rains. Others will last for months and still be highly toxic.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
I lived in an apartment for a while when I first got my Leopards and they sprayed pesticides and stuff all the time. So I just got a bunch of trays and grew my own grasses and weeds for them.