Fodder for tortoises

boate1997

Location (City and/or State)
US
This is my first post, i am new to tortoises but i have kept reptiles for over 10 years now. I am looking to get some redfoots and marginated torts but i wanted to try something different than what i see everyone else doing. I dont know if anyone knows what a fodder system is but its essentially sprouting seeds in a container with no soil with the intention to feed the sprouts to livestock. Its becoming popular in the agricultural field as it allows for more digestible plant matter from grain. I want to use it to grow a consistent amount of a seed mix so my babies can eat round the clock of a high fiber low protien food. The mix i want to use is one i am making:
1 pt dutch clover
2 pt timothy grass
1 pt orchard grass
2 pt rye grass
1 pt chicory
2 pt oats grass
2 pt wheat grass
2 pt barley grass
1/4 pt kale
1/4 pt corn
1 pt turnips

Now keep in mind that this it sprouts not the seed so its only a few small leaves from each. I looked though and all of these plants seem to be safe. Now this is not there only food source, but this is what will be offered daily for them to graze. I do fully intend to give them food like muzari diet and other fresh safe greens and fruit from my garden.

Any ideas on what i could add to improve this or is this perfect?