FOOD HELP PLS

annie17

Location (City and/or State)
england
Hi all, I have a greek ibera tortoise, his name is pumpkin! I’m struggling massively with what to feed him and good things to feed him - he isn’t very picky however I think he’s getting fed up of the same mix I keep giving him which is lambs lettuce and romaine lettuce amongst other bits (i know what’s bad for them so making sure i’m not doing that) however he just doesn’t seem as interested in his food as he used to! Understandably it’s because he’s bored of it, however atm with it still being bad weather in the UK and not being able to collect enough plants for him to eat all the time (as he’s a big adult tortoise) I have to buy store food from tesco’s or other stores! Would just like to know if anyone could recommend some good food that their tortoises love, that i could maybe try with my own?

Thank you in advance

Kaliman1962

I have a greek Ibera. I live in Chicago so just as cold. i go to grocery store tear round for Dandelion green, endive lettuce, collard/mustard greens, red chard, some spring mix with no spinach. plus zucchini & yellow squash. she loves it all