Fostering Tortoises

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The only thing is when you start going there mine that person will be like im ready to have them back.i know ill ne.talling to my bf about this to see what he.thinks its just awesome

I've tried to contact him, and I've sent a letter to his mom, but haven't heard a word from either of them for the whole time - and no response to my letter either. Of course, the tortoises are his if and when he ever comes to claim them, but I really would like to hear from him.

Tyanna

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I've tried to contact him, and I've sent a letter to his mom, but haven't heard a word from either of them for the whole time - and no response to my letter either. Of course, the tortoises are his if and when he ever comes to claim them, but I really would like to hear from him.

That's hard. After that long, I wouldn't want to ever give them back.

phebe121

I've tried to contact him, and i've sent a letter to his mom, but haven't heard a word from either of them for the whole time - and no response to my letter either. Of course, the tortoises are his if and when he ever comes to claim them, but I really would like to hear from him.

I dont blame you sounds like.they pond them off on you and they should care enough to contact you