Found cactus!! - thoughts on Asian greens

Leo1986

5 Year Member
Just had to share my excitement because no one else cares ;)

Also curious if anyone is familiar with Asian markets... Which of the greens are Leo approved? I had so much fun looking at the stuff but had no idea what any of it was. Obviously they had bok Choy, spinach and cabbage. But other random things I wasn't sure of.

Thoughts?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
I care. And I am so happy for you! Yay for finding cactus-nopales! And don't forget to let one pad callous for a few days or even a week, and plant that baby so you can grow your own! : )

The Asian greens I will have to report back later. I have been working with a neighbor who helps me identify and I have a running list to check if they are okay or not. I suspect most are okay, but best to be super sure. To be continued ... : )

Leo1986

5 Year Member
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
I care. And I am so happy for you! Yay for finding cactus-nopales! And don't forget to let one pad callous for a few days or even a week, and plant that baby so you can grow your own! : )

The Asian greens I will have to report back later. I have been working with a neighbor who helps me identify and I have a running list to check if they are okay or not. I suspect most are okay, but best to be super sure. To be continued ... : )

Haha! Thank you :) I was going to whip out my phone and take pictures but I didn't want to look like I was there for amusement!!