Freezing Without Blanching

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
They always go after another dogs food. I have never met a dog that won't eat another dogs food. It's too funny. It can be a food they don't like, but if it's another dogs food, they will eat it like it's the best they ever had lol
Yep so true. Even my rabbit is playing that game. But my brother tried a bag and said Sammy still loves it and is scarfing it down. It's the first food he's really liked. Sammy is the other male in the litter my little dog came from. I'm glad I was able to help my brother finally find a dry food for his puppy. Too bad my crazy pup just tolerates it.🤔

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Some grocery stores carry it, may be less expensive there.
I've looked everywhere. Even the stores that sell closeouts. And most of the manufacturers are going to the smaller bites from what I've seen. That's so stupid because the size of the chunks does matter. I guess I'm as picky as my dog. I want him to have both soft food and something for him to crunch too. I feel it's good for his teeth and jaws. He so enjoys crunching a big chunk. I don't want to resort to treats to get the nutrients he needs but I might have to.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I've looked everywhere. Even the stores that sell closeouts. And most of the manufacturers are going to the smaller bites from what I've seen. That's so stupid because the size of the chunks does matter. I guess I'm as picky as my dog. I want him to have both soft food and something for him to crunch too. I feel it's good for his teeth and jaws. He so enjoys crunching a big chunk. I don't want to resort to treats to get the nutrients he needs but I might have to.
You could try these from Tractor Supply,KIMG3681.JPG not as main source of nutrients but as a good treat. They are big but not to big for a small dog to chew on. If you set them out the day before get harder, to help benefit tooth care.