Fun N sun

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Just catching some rays and eating some squash and cucumber leaves/flowers.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1405979824.331729.jpg

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I normally don't feed him until he's been out side for a while then in for a good soak but he was trying to eat the moss :(

Little guy was hungry so off to the garden daddy went

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Brought him in after 2 hours of sunshine and soaked him for 40 mins. Then I did some maintenance and feed him one of his favorite treats , red lettuces. I don't give him lettuces very often since it doesn't have any real nutritional value.

I also managed to cook dinner for my family since they were all out at the mall.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Brought him in after 2 hours of sunshine and soaked him for 40 mins. Then I did some maintenance and feed him one of his favorite treats , red lettuces. I don't give him lettuces very often since it doesn't have any real nutritional value.

I also managed to cook dinner for my family since they were all out at the mall.
You have lots of work! :(

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
It's not really work when it comes to the tort. That's how I relax and lower my BP. Some people watch fish and watch my tort.

I work 2 jobs and have a stay at home wife and 4 kids in the house (2 older ones too that are grown and out). The 2 littlest ones are 1 and 3. They are little tornadoes and I need a way to relax.