Game Warden Came To Our House

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
So ..... How do I start this......

Well evidently someone doesn't have enough going on in their own life they needed to include our lives in their life! And this was the result .....
IMG_6154.jpeg

@Tom mentioned to me this would happen and to be careful. The complaint was that we were breeding Desert Tortoises and selling the babies, yes that was what someone said ... Twice, 2 complaints they filed. Well as you see in the picture it was a GREAT visit where I wouldn't shut up and tried to teach the 2 of them any and everything I could. One of them even owns a Sulcata and off I went rambling on care techniques and diet then a few questions and more more more info, every tortoise we can help we will, even the Game Wardens. I let them know they are welcome to come for a tour anytime and gave them a card if they ever have any questions. They commented "You guys really have a nice setup" I responded with "Thank You so much for recognizing, we work very hard to provide the best Life possible to them."

I hope the poor soul that must have a boring life reads this and it inspires them to get their own life!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yipes! We've never once said anything about you breeding tortoises of ANY kind, let alone desert tortoises. And your place is WAY off the beaten path. How did they find you?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, that's sick! I hope whoever it was has a miserable life, oh, yes, they probably already do, well it should continue miserable!
Hopefully with this visit, they will ignore any more complaints and will give it to the complainer!
Glad it went well.