Getting big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

5 Year Member
Thought I'd share a few pics of my growing girl. ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366575332.837967.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366575348.681101.jpgImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366575372.579957.jpgImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366575385.982896.jpg thanks 4 looking

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Very nice. Cute face.

Thank you she's very personable & doesn't seem to mind me taking pics ^^

BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
What a beautiful turtle! Love your pictures! Thanks for the share. Awesome1

Thank you!

ScottishFish

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Very Cute !

'And like the snow falls in the river,
A moment white, then melts forever'
~Robert Burns - Tam O' Shanter

0.0.1 Testudo hermanni boettgeri

Very Cute !

'And like the snow falls in the river,
A moment white, then melts forever'
~Robert Burns - Tam O' Shanter

0.0.1 Testudo hermanni boettgeri

Shredder

5 Year Member
Anthony P said:
Thats great! How old is she, if you don't mind me turning your thread into an interrogation..

ha ha ha i dont mind ,shes 9 months old. she came from Tom (Superior sliders) last yr,i originally had two both temp sexed to be opposite sex but both ended up female. anyway i sold one to Vin & ended up getting some other interesting turtles (hybinos). :tort:

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Wow, I can't believe how fast some of you guys are growing up your sliders. Very interesting. Vin is one of the few good morph guys out there. My male Caramel came from him.

Shredder

5 Year Member
Anthony P said:
Wow, I can't believe how fast some of you guys are growing up your sliders. Very interesting. Vin is one of the few good morph guys out there. My male Caramel came from him.

agreed he's usually got a lot of interesting stuff & is very helpful. ha ha she eats like a champ & is starting to get heavy, eventually ill be moving her into the pond.

Hustler

5 Year Member
Alberta Canada Eh
9 months old and that big? What are you feeding? What size of tank, heat, lighting? Cmon spill the beans whats the secret???
Amazing looking morphs by the way :)

Shredder

5 Year Member
Hustler said:
9 months old and that big? What are you feeding? What size of tank, heat, lighting? Cmon spill the beans whats the secret???
Amazing looking morphs by the way :)

Thank you! They're fed Mazuri pellets mixed with meal worms ,& as treats I feed them deli meats ,fish ,shrimp & krill,as for greens I give them cilantro & romain lettuce. Lighting is UV & heating bulbs, I feed them once a day sometimes twice (aquarium turtles). The pond turtles r fed once a day. The aquarium water stays at about 82-85 so they're metabolism is up

Status
Not open for further replies.