going on vacation/keeping humidity up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejen1313

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I seem to post in spurts. Ok, we're going to NC for Thanksgiving and then to Disney. We'll be gone a week. I don't worry about our RES and fish, a neighbor is coming in to feed them. For my redfoots though, I spray their enclosure several times a day to keep the humidity up to where it should be. I know the very nice neighbor said she'd come in more than once a day, but I worry about the humidity and water dish. I don't want to come home and have them be sick or stressed Another option would be to take them, their entire enclosure 3'x3' to my inlaws. But would being in a different house be more stressful than their gettin dry? Any advice would be great! Jennifer E.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Much better to have the nice lady spray them and make sure the water dish is full, than to take them with you.

Danny

bluejen1313

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks...that's how I was leaning too. I wasn't going to take them with me,just move them across town to the inlaws for the week, but I feel like they would be better off to be a little dry and not to have the stress of being in a different place..Thanks again! Jennifer
egyptiandan said:
Much better to have the nice lady spray them and make sure the water dish is full, than to take them with you.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.