GOOD MORNING!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
ah. . . I see he's practicing hitting the high notes!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I had to sit and wait for the shot. It is part of Opo's ritual in the morning

Bee62

Germany
I had to sit and wait for the shot. It is part of Opo's ritual in the morning
YAWNING !
"Why do you wake me up so early in the morning and where is my food ?" that`s what my tortoises seem so say to me every morning. LOL !;)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
YAWNING !
"Why do you wake me up so early in the morning and where is my food ?" that`s what my tortoises seem so say to me every morning. LOL !;)
Opo got me up early to get the pic. But I was in the comfort of my own bed watching Opo on the cam. I wait until Opo gets done basking and starts walking around. Then I get Opo out and let him graze. It's about time to redo things so Opo can leave the hold and venture outside to a secure area. Then maybe I can sleep in now and then

Bee62

Germany
Opo got me up early to get the pic. But I was in the comfort of my own bed watching Opo on the cam. I wait until Opo gets done basking and starts walking around. Then I get Opo out and let him graze. It's about time to redo things so Opo can leave the hold and venture outside to a secure area. Then maybe I can sleep in now and then
You are a wonderful tort-dad, Ray. :) I am so glad that you got Opo back after his escape.:)